Columbia Threadneedle Netherlands B.V – Pillar 3 Disclosure 2021 – Pillar 3 Disclosure 2021
Solvency and Financial Condition Report (Threadneedle Pensions Ltd)
Modern Slavery Act
Environmental and Sustainability policy
Health and Safety Policy
Threadneedle Pension Plan: Chair’s Statement, Statement of Investment Principles (SIP) and Implementation Statement
F&C Asset Management Pension Plan: Statement of the Trustees’ Investment Principles (“SIP”) and Implementation Statement
EMEA Remuneration Policy
Whistleblowing reporting channels
Threadneedle Asset Management UK International Holdings Limited – Whistleblowing Reporting Channels
S&P GICS Data - Terms & Conditions
The Customer is not authorized to redistribute material containing the GICS data in any form or manner to any third party.
Use of the GICS data shall only be by employees of Authorized Users and solely for internal business purposes or personal,non-commercial use, as permitted in Licensee’s agreement with MSCI or S&P.
- The Customer is not authorized to use or permit anyone else to use the Service to create any securities products or indices based on the Service or any portion thereof.
- The Customer must treat the GICS data as proprietary to MSCI and S&P, and/or their affiliates, and/or their third party providers. MSCI and S&P, and/or their affiliates, and/or their third party providers are the sole and exclusive owners of the GICS data (including all trade secrets, copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in or to the GICS data).
- The Customer is not authorized, other than as expressly permitted by MSCI or S&P to: (i) alter, modify or adapt any component of the GICS data, including, but not limited to, translating, decompiling, disassembling, reverse engineering or creating derivative works; or (ii) use the GICS data to verify the accuracy of other data or to correct such other data; or (iii) resell or otherwise transfer or make the GICS data, or any part or component thereof, available to any other person or organization (including, without limitation, the Customer’s present and future parents, subsidiaries or affiliates directly or indirectly, for any of the foregoing or for any other use, including, without limitation, by loan, rental, service bureau, external time sharing or similar arrangement.
- S&P or MSCI may, in its sole and absolute discretion and at any time, terminate the Customer’s right to receive and/or use the GICS data; and (ii) provision of the GICS data is subject to termination in the event that the relevant agreement between Licensee and MSCI or S&P is terminated in accordance with its terms.
- THE DATA ARE PROVIDED TO CUSTOMER ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. [LICENSEE], ITS INFORMATION PROVIDERS, AND ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY INVOLVED IN OR RELATED TO THE MAKING OR COMPILING OF ANY OF THE DATA MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE DATA (OR THE RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED BY THE USE THEREOF). WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, LICENSEE, ITS INFORMATION PROVIDERS AND ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY INVOLVED IN OR RELATED TO THE MAKING OR COMPILING ANY OF THE DATA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ORIGINALITY, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, COMPLETENESS, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- CUSTOMER ASSUMES THE ENTIRE RISK OF ANY USE CUSTOMER MAY MAKE OF THE DATA. IN NO EVENT SHALL LICENSEE, ITS INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR ANY THIRD PARTY INVOLVED IN OR RELATED TO THE MAKING OR COMPILING OF ANY OF THE DATA, BE LIABLE TO THE CUSTOMER, OR ANY OTHER PERSON, FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS OR OTHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR THE INABILITY OF THE CUSTOMER TO USE THE DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, EVEN IF LICENSEE, ANY OF ITS INFORMATION PROVIDERS, OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY INVOLVED IN OR RELATED TO THE MAKING OR COMPILING OF ANY OF THE DATA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR OTHERWISE MIGHT HAVE ANTICIPATED THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Taskforce on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD)
The board of Columbia Threadneedle AM (Asia) Limited has overall responsibility for the oversight of investment and risk management issues, including those related to environmental, social and governance issues where relevant. The board will be updated on climate related issues and risks at each board meeting. Details on the investment management and risk management processes can be found in the attached Climate Change report.
Climate change: managing risks and opportunities – Taskforce on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD)
Corporations Amendment (Meetings and Documents) Act 2022 (for investors in Australia)
Following recent amendments to the Corporations Act; where you have provided us with your email address, we will now send notices of meetings, other meeting-related documents and annual financial reports (each a “Communication”) to you electronically unless you elect to receive these in physical form and notify us of this election.
You have the right to elect whether to receive some or all of these Communications in electronic or physical form and the right to elect not to receive annual financial reports at all. You also have the right to elect to receive a single specified Communication on an ad hoc basis, in an electronic or physical form